up to £43'000 + Bonus
Restaurant General Manager
Giggling Squid is the largest Thai restaurant group in the UK. At the heart of Giggling Squid are the incredible people, each of whom shares the generosity of spirit that lies behind every great guest experience, from our skilled chefs, to our welcoming front of house staff. We are a family run business and we employ people who share our passion for making our restaurants a great place to both work and visit.
Giggling Squid is always on the lookout for talented Restaurant General Managers with great leadership skills to develop their careers while inspiring our teams to continue our business success. As well as joining one of the fastest growing restaurant groups in the country and all the opportunities that brings, you will be offered the following:
· A fantastic Training & Development program with opportunities to grow your career
· Competitive salary + service charges
· All Giggling members get paid weekly (Every Friday)
· Delicious and authentic fresh Thai food on every shift
· Staff discount for you and your family / friends to enjoy in any of our restaurants
· 28 days paid holiday (full time allowance), pension scheme and access to financial advice
· Long Service Awards
· Apprenticeship Qualifications
· Great benefits and discounts via our HUB inc. online courses
· No early mornings!
A Great Giggling Manager:
· Has a passion for our authentic fresh food and exceptional service
· Has experience working at management level in a branded or independent environment
· Has full accountability for all aspects of the business
· A keen eye for detail, never compromising on standards and encouraging others to do the same
· Can think on their feet, adapting well to the exciting changes working for a growing company can bring
· Leads by example – inspiring, coaching and developing their team every day
· Has full knowledge of financials
We are very proud of the fact that as we grow and expand, our family values and reverence for Thai culture remains at the heart of everything we do!